Friday, September 12, 2014

Guess where this is?


Its like a walk in the park.



Same lake, different location. Quite beautiful we thought. How about you? 


There was some wild life in the lake, a Grey Heron I think.


Out of the forest and onto the lawn. There were Canadians on that lawn...Canadian Geese. The whole property is over 40 acres.



I turn and what do I see? Some buildings. From this angle, they may not look that familiar.



Up closer, but still at the back door, ... Still nothing?


Out front, I see something more familiar.


You guessed it. Queen Elizabeth's main office, Buckingham Palace. Pat, me and hundreds of our favourite friends were invited inside to visit the grounds, and the many state rooms of the palace that the Queen has to offer. No photography was allowed inside of course, so I am attaching a link so that you can get a glimse of what we saw. The art and sculpture collections was fantastic.




3 comments:

  1. Looks you two are getting some serious sightseeing in. Thanks for the food pics.
    How has the weather been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't the statues in the front circle beautiful. Glad you are taking in the sights. Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not an ounce of rain since we arrived. Some cloudy days that is all...mentioning the only that we had a couple of foggy mornings at Burghley. But that was in the wee hours. Each day cleared up or at least picked up. Temperature not above 22 degrees C....and evenings all cool, mid teens. I could not have purchased better weather.

    ReplyDelete