We had dinner in the Nottinghill Dirtrict last night, only to be met with a mystery man. While we sat inside with many empty tables, this dude came along and sat right outside our window with his back to us. I am also here to tell you that it was not that cold out. Actually, it was a bit warm. So what was this guy up to? Well, maybe he was someone famous? We are not actually sure and I did not bang on the window to find out. So, we like to think it was a prince, or a movie star. You be the judge.
Just a quick look at our mushroom soup and some really soft warm bread. Yum yum.
See what I mean, and remember, it wasn't that cold out. Not for a hoody anyway. He sat for no more than 30 minutes. His dinner came quick and he cobbled it down in less than 10 minutes including his glass of red wine.
This is him pulling away in his very expensive looking BMW. When I asked the waitress about him, she smiled and said that he was a regular and was always in a rush to get away.
Well, what do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment