I couldn't stand the empty silence and I know how excited all of you are to see my next post, so a quick word.
These are my plans for themes in the coming week. I am also open to ideas or simply put, I take requests.
Here is what I have so far.
The Maple Leaf Lounge
The Crazy Cab to Peterborough
They Arrive
and my favorite
Mike Terrorizes the UK on the Left Side of the Road
I can't wait. Can you?
Any plans to post the various libations sampled??
ReplyDeleteMost definitely Liz....Libations, and I of course am obligated to publish the food many food presentations that we might come across. Let's not forget this is Britain...so we will likely see a good spread of Bangers and Mash, Fish and Chip and Blood Pudding for breakfast. It's going to be salads when we come home for at least a month to cleanse.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget the Pimms. Lots and lots of delicious Pimms!!! ; )
ReplyDeleteFood & Pimms!!!
ReplyDelete